Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Not the best...

I haven't had the greatest week. I am not usually the person to tell the world (or the five people that read this) about my not so great weeks, but here I am, telling you. It was just long, full of hard work, and Stephen was out of town working, so I was a "single mom" for Sammie. I am been getting in worse and worse of a mood and then I read a blog (http://www.bloglovin.com/m/3488112/445380111/) and Amy posted 7 highs from her week. We always do high/lows at the end of the day at camp and I just never seem to remember the highs like I should OUTSIDE of camp. That is terrible! There are always highs, even when you are in a funk, there are ALWAYS highs. So here are mine from this week.

1. I have gotten ALL of the cuddling that there is to be had from Sammie since I was the only one home.

2. Stephen is working again which should allow me to relax about our finances for a little while.

3. I only have one week left at Biggby's and then Stephen and I are going on VACA!

4. It has been a pretty gorgeous week, weather wise, so lots of walks have been had.

5. I got to be on the phone with Stephen for a good long while last night, which was pretty awesome.


And look, I feel better already. If you are having a bad week, give it a shot! And thanks Amy!!


1 comment: