Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Life = Work... again

Life is settling once more. I have begun my job. It's pretty wonderful. Everything is so similar to the H.I. that my training is pretty complete. After a few more morning shifts I will feel quite confident in most every area. After a doosy of a first week (7 days straight and three in a row not seeing my husband), I have been loving my "weekend" these last two days. I got plenty done and my feet got a wonderful break!

Truthfully, there is not much to share. I am making dinner tonight and it is a little bit of an experiment... Tilapia topped with bread crumbs, chopped green pepper, chopped onion, chopped mushrooms, and a little bit of lemon juice. I am throwing it in the oven momentarily so we will see how that turns out. I am also cooking up some corn-on-the-cob sort of as a back up plan... or just because it is corn season and it is so wonderful!

I think that is all for now! As I say probably 123,948 times a day... Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment