Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Wedding Season.

I truly did not understand what the wedding season was until this year. I only officially second shot two weddings but with the addition of my own as well as Dinger and Kristy's, it was a busy couple of months from July to August.

I thought I would just put up a couple from each wedding that I went to, whether I was an official shooter or not. I enjoyed each one and each one was perfectly wonderful! (Mine was of course the best but, to view those photos, you will need to visit www.stilllifephoto.com/sleich )

Alright. I am done plugging. Enjoy!


First came Jon and Carly Van Eck on July 10, 2010.
Then was our own big fiesta... like I said, please visit www.stilllifephoto.com/sleich for pictures :-)

Then I was second shooter with Ambie at James and Laura Zandstra's on August 6, 2010.
and finally, Stephens best friend Nathan Breidinger married miss Kristy Clark on August 14, 2010.

 And there you have it! One more to go.. Josh and Sarah, here we come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment